Welcome to Original Saint-Petersburg Tours!
Discover St. Petersburg with an Art Historian!
Make your visit to St.Petersburg, Russia memorable - hire a professional tour guide!
Hello! I am Natalya German-Tsarkova, an experienced tour guide and art historian. My personally vetted and experienced guides will lead you through the vast city and beyond… all in a private tour vehicle.
I am happy to provide you with:
- Visa-Free Shore Excursions
- Private guided tours of St. Petersburg and its environs
- Walking tours
- Ready-made and Customized Tours
- Airport/Railway Transfers
- Ticket Booking
- Segway Tours (new!)
Ethos of Original St.Petersburg Tours
I believe in providing high quality personalized service to my clients. Besides impeccable knowledge of St. Petersburg’s civic and art history, I believe that my clients should be entertained during their tours.
In 2004 I graduated from St. Petersburg Academy of Fine Arts, Dept. of Art History. I started guiding in 2005. Being an educated art historian, I never envisioned becoming a tour guide, but like many milestones in life, it happened by chance. A friend of mine asked me to show his relatives around St. Petersburg. I gave it a try and realized a wonderful sense of personal fulfillment. Sharing my knowledge and passion for this city with my clients was a real pleasure for me. Eventually, my experiences grew into «Original St. Petersburg Tours».
Today, my staff of ten, highly qualified, handpicked guides eagerly await our opportunity to share my vision of what a tour should be. My personal assistant Anastasia is also available to assist a smooth running program.
Note: Professional experienced drivers and high quality, comfortable vehicles is something we are very serious about.
Customized Exclusive Tours:
- Visit a ballet lesson at the world famous ballet school named after A.Vaganova. Mikhail Baryshnikov was among the graduates of this school.
- Russian cuisine masterclass. A charismatic English-speaking chef will introduce you to the secrets of Russian cooking. Tasting of traditional alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks is possible.
- Visit the legendary battle ship «Aurora»
- Explore the beautiful and mysterious Yusupov palace and after the tour of Rasputin basement enjoy a concert of the opera and ballet stars of the leading St Petersburg theaters (Mariinsky and Mikhailovsky theaters) in the astounding private Rococo theater of the Yusupov family.
- Try on historical costumes and stroll along the Yusupov palace or even the Hermitage. Have your pictures taken in some of the famous rooms of the Hermitage.
- Backstage tour of the Mariinsky and Mikhailovsky theaters.
- Masterclass of Kalashnikov machine gun shooting.
- Visit Amber workshops in Tsarskoye Selo, where the famous Amber Room was recreated.
You can design your tour, contact me personally.
Photos from tours, events, etc.
Read more in about myself page